- By reservation only
- Soaking passes are good for a reserved 2 hour time slot
- Enjoy a secluded soaking experience for your group of up to 4 people
- Please note, unless you reserve a Private Group Soaking Pass, you may have other parties booked for the same time as you
- Child (12 and Under)
About the Hot Springs
The mineral-rich waters are sure to be the crown jewel of your visit. Take a soak and understand why the hot springs were given their Mystical name. The soaking area consists of two concrete pools and six vintage cast iron bathtubs.
The shallow pool is 2 feet deep and features a waterfall created by the minerals spilling into the side of the pool that gives a most heavenly massage. The deeper pool is four feet deep and creates a perfect place for strengthening and stretching muscles or floating meditation.
Soak in the water while soaking up the view of the breathtaking Utah sunsets. When the sun goes down, check out the Milky Way in all its glory. The “Hill,” as it’s often called, also serves as a one-of-a-kind acoustic concert venue. Where else can you soak in an outdoor bathtub while watching your favorite band perform?
The temperatures of the soaking areas are usually between 99-110 degrees Fahrenheit, nice and hot. The bathtubs are drained and cleaned a few times daily, the pools are drained and cleaned bi-weekly. With a consistent flow, the water stays clean and hygienic. Its cloudy appearance is naturally occurring due to the minerals in the water. There is no sulfur in our water, so washing off after soaking isn’t necessary!
What to Bring
Please bring your own towel!
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay