This rebuilt 1976 school bus features teak furniture from Bali, hardwood flooring, a queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings.
The Other One Bus
Our newest, most popular, and hippest bus!
- Check-in: 3-9pm Check out: 11am
- HOT SPRINGS SOAKING NOT INCLUDED
- This unit DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to five people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 2 Person-Per Night
- Additional Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
About The Other One Bus
The hippest bus you’ve ever seen! The Other One is our newest bus, and it’s sure to delight you with its extremely cozy king bed, beautiful furnishings, and deck for hanging out and enjoying the view. This bus has everything you need to make your mystical dreams come true.
The amenities include electricity, an electric heater, and a heated bed. The bus is located just a short walk from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Up to 2 People – $100 Per Night
Additional People – $50 Per Night
Kids 12 and under – $25 per night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay