This rebuilt 1976 school bus features teak furniture from Bali, hardwood flooring, a queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This unit DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to five people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
About The Other One Bus
The hippest bus you’ve ever seen! The Other One is our newest bus, and it’s sure to delight you with its extremely cozy king bed, beautiful furnishings, and deck for hanging out and enjoying the view. This bus has everything you need to make your mystical dreams come true.
The amenities include electricity, an electric heater, and a heated bed. The bus is located just a short walk from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People – $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and under – $15 per night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.