This bus is sure to charm you. Sweet as her name, she features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings.
Spend a night in a quaint remodeled 1960s bus!
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price DOES NOT includes soaking access. Soaking passes must be purchased separately.
- This unit DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to two people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 2 Person-Per Night
- Additional Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
About Bertha Bus
Travel back to the 1960s and spend a cozy night in Bertha bus! She features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings. Bertha is located just a short walk away from the common bathhouse, which includes toilets, sinks, and hot showers. Convenience and charm make this the perfect bus for a retro night.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products.
Up to 2 People – $100 Per Night
Additional People – $50 Per Night
Kids 12 and under – $25 per night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay