Stay in our most popular cabin and get cozy by the wood stove! Features a queen bed on the main level and a double bed up in the loft.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This cabin DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to four people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
About Grow Cabin
Experience a combination of the modern day and pioneer life in this tastefully decorated log cabin.
The only “modern” cabin on our campsite, Grow Cabin is a beautiful log cabin located near our grassy camping lawns. Grow Cabin features a queen and a double bed. It also includes electricity, an electric heater, covered front porch, outdoor fire pit with a picnic table, and furnishings. There is no running water, but the cabin is located only a few hundred feet away from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers. Take a walk outside for the bathroom, just like the pioneers did!
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People- $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and under- $15 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.