Enjoy a stay in our modern cabin overlooking the grassy fields!
- Check-in: 3-9pm. Check out: 11am
- HOT SPRINGS PASS IS NOT INCLUDED. You must book your soaking pass before you arrive.
- This cabin DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to four people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 2 Person-Per Night
- Additional Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
About Grow Cabin
Experience a combination of the modern day and pioneer life in this tastefully decorated log cabin.
The only “modern” cabin on our campsite, Grow Cabin is a beautiful log cabin located near our grassy camping lawns. Grow Cabin features a queen and a double bed. It also includes electricity, an electric heater, covered front porch, outdoor fire pit with a picnic table, and furnishings. There is no running water, but the cabin is located only a few hundred feet away from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers. Take a walk outside for the bathroom, just like the pioneers did!
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products
Up to 2 guests- $100
Additional People- $50 Per Night
Kids 12 and under- $25 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay