This rebuilt 1976 school bus features teak furniture from Bali, hardwood flooring, a queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings.
Come spend a night in our art-inspired bus!
- Soaking passes are not included. These will be needed to be purchased separately.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 9 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m.
- This unit DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to four people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- One Night Up 2 People
- Additional Person Price Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 10) Price Per Night
About Nature Bus
All are welcome on this large bus, adorned with gorgeous mural paintings of Mother Nature on the outside. Bring your favorite people to stay in this comfortable bus, featuring a queen bed, two twin beds, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings. The bus is located a short walk from the common bathhouse, which includes toilets, sinks, and hot showers. Get in touch with nature on this groovy bus!
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay