Our newest bus, The Other One, is sure to delight you with its extremely cozy king bed and beautiful furnishings, plus a deck for hanging out and enjoying the view.
Enjoy a night or a few in our decked out hippie bus!
- Soaking passes are not included. Please purchase those separately.
- Check-in is anytime between 3 – 9 p.m. and checkout is no later than 11 a.m.
- This unit does not allow pets
- Sleeps up to four people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- One Night Up to 2 People
- Additional Person Price Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 10) Price Per Night
We promise you have never stayed in a bus quite like this before! This is Mystic Mike’s old touring vehicle, which he drove when he followed the Grateful Dead! The bus is a custom double-decker with a Volkswagen doubling as a loft.
The bus features two double beds, electricity, electric heater, table, and furnishings, plus lots and lots of hippie stickers in the windows! It’s located a short walk from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay