Our newest bus, The Other One, is sure to delight you with its extremely cozy king bed and beautiful furnishings, plus a deck for hanging out and enjoying the view.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This unit DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to four people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 1 Person-Per Night
- Additional Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 10)-Per Night
We promise you have never stayed in a bus quite like this before! This is Mystic Mike’s old touring vehicle, which he drove when he followed the Grateful Dead! The bus is a custom double-decker with a Volkswagen doubling as a loft.
The bus features two double beds, electricity, electric heater, table, and furnishings, plus lots and lots of hippie stickers in the windows! It’s located a short walk from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People – $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and under – $15 per night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.