This bus is sure to charm you. Sweet as her name, she features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings.
New Moon Bus
You'll definitely want to stay in Mystic's newest bus on the block!
- Check-in: 3-9pm Check out: 11am
- HOT SPRINGS SOAKING IS NOT INCLUDED. Make sure to book your soaking passes before arriving.
- This unit DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to two people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 2 People-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
About The New Moon Bus
You’ll definitely want to stay in Mystic’s newest bus on the block! This bus was first used as a military issued bus built by the White Motor Co. in 1946. It was used at the Hanford site in Washington State. It has an extra set of windows above the regular windows which makes it over 6 foot tall inside. It was purchased by Mystic Mike from a Rainbow Brother in Yacama, Washington who raised his family in it. Lots of history in this rare gem. It has been freshly remodeled with built-in carved teak wood from Bali, custom tiled floors and counter top, and gorgeous Queen sized bed!
- This converted 1976 school bus has been built on the inside using teak furniture from Bali and hardwood flooring.
- It includes a Queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishing.
- Located a short walk to the common bathhouse that has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
To best prepare for your stay, please note that Mystic Hot Springs is truly unlike anywhere else in the world. We are not a fancy resort, but we are functional, rustic, and artistic. We pride ourselves on making our paradise one that is authentic, in line with our values, and in harmony with the natural world.
We suggest to all of our guests that you come with no expectations, an open mind and heart, and a willingness to immerse yourself in the wonder that is available here.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products
Up to 2 People – $100 Per Night
Kids 12 and Under – $25 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All Booking and sales for mystic hot springs are non refundable and non transferable.