This bus is sure to charm you. Sweet as her name, she features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This unit DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to two people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 1 Person-Per Night
- Additional Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 10)-Per Night
About The New Moon Bus
You’ll definitely want to stay in Mystic’s newest bus on the block! This bus was first used as a military issued bus built by the White Motor Co. in 1946. It was used at the Hanford site in Washington State. It has an extra set of windows above the regular windows which makes it over 6 foot tall inside. It was purchased by Mystic Mike from a Rainbow Brother in Yacama, Washington who raised his family in it. Lots of history in this rare gem. It has been freshly remodeled with built-in carved teak wood from Bali, custom tiled floors and counter top, and gorgeous Queen sized bed!
- This converted 1976 school bus has been built on the inside using teak furniture from Bali and hardwood flooring.
- It includes a Queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishing.
- Located a short walk to the common bathhouse that has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
- Includes hot springs soaking access for each guest.
To best prepare for your stay, please note that Mystic Hot Springs is truly unlike anywhere else in the world. We are not a fancy resort, but we are functional, rustic, and artistic. We pride ourselves on making our paradise one that is authentic, in line with our values, and in harmony with the natural world.
We suggest to all of our guests that you come with no expectations, an open mind and heart, and a willingness to immerse yourself in the wonder that is available here.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People – $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and Under – $15 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior of your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.