Enjoy a stay in our Grow Cabin overlooking the grassy fields! This is the only “modern” cabin on the property, located near our grassy camping lawns.
Ever stayed in a covered wagon for the night? Now’s your chance!
- Check-in: 3-9pm Check out: 11am
- HOT SPRINGS SOAKING NOT INCLUDED. You must book your soaking separately.
- This unit is PET FRIENDLY. We charge a $50 fee/pet per night plus a $100 damage deposit.
- Sleeps up to two people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 2 Person-Per Night
- Additional Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
About Gypsy Wagon
Spend a fun night or two in true 1800s road trip style on the Gypsy Wagon! This adorable covered wagon features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings. It’s just a short walk to the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers. Step outside to see the stars at night, enjoy the wildlife during the day, and soak in the hot springs for a restorative vacation.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products.
Up to 2 People – $100 Per Night
Additional People – $50 Per Night
Kids 12 and Under – $25 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay