Stay in our most popular cabin and get cozy by the wood stove! Features a queen bed on the main level and a double bed up in the loft.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This unit is PET FRIENDLY. We charge a $10 fee/pet per night plus a $100 damage deposit.
- Sleeps up to two people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
About Gypsy Wagon
Spend a fun night or two in true 1800s road trip style on the Gypsy Wagon! This adorable covered wagon features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings. It’s just a short walk to the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers. Step outside to see the stars at night, enjoy the wildlife during the day, and soak in the hot springs for a restorative vacation.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products.
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People – $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and Under – $15 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.