Mystic’s RV row features pull-through spaces to accommodate up to 40-foot rigs. Each site has electricity hookups and water and sewer hookups from April to October.
Camp out under the amazing Utah Stars and wake up to the sunrise over the mountains!
- Check-in: 3-9pm Check out: 11am
- Soaking passes NOT included, so be sure to book yours along with your stay
- Our trees are hammock friendly
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 1 Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
There’s nothing like sleeping under the stars. The Mystic campsite is located in our tree-lined, grassy lawn area, and the canopy of stars you see at night is unbelievable. The mornings offer equally awe-inspiring views. Wake up early to witness the beautiful sunrise over the mountains.
The campsite includes shared electricity and is just a short walk from the common bathhouse with toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Adult – $25 Per Night
Children (12 and under) – $12.50 Per Night
By reservation only
Soaking pass is NOT included. Make sure to book your soaking time before arriving.
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All Booking and sales for mystic hot springs are non refundable and non transferable.