Mystic’s RV row features pull-through spaces to accommodate up to 40-foot rigs. Each site has electricity hookups and water and sewer hookups from April to October.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes hot springs access
- Our trees are hammock friendly
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
There’s nothing like sleeping under the stars. The Mystic campsite is located in our tree-lined, grassy lawn area, and the canopy of stars you see at night is unbelievable. The mornings offer equally awe-inspiring views. Wake up early to witness the beautiful sunrise over the mountains.
The campsite includes shared electricity and is just a short walk from the common bathhouse with toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Adult – $30 Per Night
Children (10 and under) – $15 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.