Mystic’s RV row features pull-through spaces to accommodate up to 40-foot rigs. Each site has electricity hookups and water and sewer hookups from April to October.
- Check-in: 3-9pm Check out: 11am
- Soaking passes NOT included, so be sure to book yours along with your stay
- Our trees are hammock friendly
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 1 Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
There’s nothing like sleeping under the stars. The Mystic campsite is located in our tree-lined, grassy lawn area, and the canopy of stars you see at night is unbelievable. The mornings offer equally awe-inspiring views. Wake up early to witness the beautiful sunrise over the mountains.
The campsite includes shared electricity and is just a short walk from the common bathhouse with toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Adult – $25 Per Night
Children (12 and under) – $12.50 Per Night
By reservation only
Soaking pass is NOT included. Make sure to book your soaking time before arriving.
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay