Our newest bus, The Other One, is sure to delight you with its extremely cozy king bed and beautiful furnishings, plus a deck for hanging out and enjoying the view.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This bus is a pet-friendly unit. Pets are $10/pet per night plus a $100 damage deposit.
- Sleeps up to two people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
About Ripple Bus
Ripple bus has a beautiful interior! This converted 1976 school bus has been built on the inside using teak furniture from Bali and hardwood flooring. It includes a queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishing. It’s just a short walk from the bus to the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People – $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and under – $15 per night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.