Our newest bus, The Other One, is sure to delight you with its extremely cozy king bed and beautiful furnishings, plus a deck for hanging out and enjoying the view.
- Check-in: 3-9pm. Check out: 11am
- HOT SPRINGS SOAKING NOT INCLUDED
- This bus is a pet-friendly unit. Pets are $50/pet per night plus a $100 damage deposit.
- Sleeps up to two people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 2 Person-Per Night
- Additional Person-Per Night
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
About Ripple Bus
Ripple bus has a beautiful interior! This converted 1976 school bus has been built on the inside using teak furniture from Bali and hardwood flooring. It includes a queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishing. It’s just a short walk from the bus to the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Up to 2 People – $100 Per Night
Additional People – $50 Per Night
Kids 12 and under – $25 per night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay