Camp out under the amazing Utah stars and wake up to the sunrise over the mountains! The campsite is located in our tree-lined, grassy lawn area.
Set up shop in our groovy RV sites!
- HOT SPRINGS SOAKING PASSES NOT INCLUDED
- Check-in: 3-9pm Check out: 11 am
- Our trees are hammock friendly
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
- 1 Person-Per Night ($25 for every additional person)
- 1 Child (Up to age 12)-Per Night
About RV Sites
Pull up and enjoy the amazing views and relaxing hot springs! Mystic’s convenient RV row features pull-through spaces that can accommodate up to 40-foot rigs. Each site has electricity hookups and water and sewer hookups from April to October.
Once you set up shop, enjoy the camaraderie with your fellow campers, a soothing soak in the hot springs, and the spectacular views of the stars at night.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Adult – $25 Per Night
Children (12 and under) – $12.50 Per Night
Hook-ups: $20 Per Night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay