Camp out under the amazing Utah stars and wake up to the sunrise over the mountains! The campsite is located in our tree-lined, grassy lawn area.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes hot springs access
- Our trees are hammock friendly
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
About RV Sites
Pull up and enjoy the amazing views and relaxing hot springs! Mystic’s convenient RV row features pull-through spaces that can accommodate up to 40-foot rigs. Each site has electricity hookups and water and sewer hookups from April to October. Common bathhouse with toilets, sinks, and showers is a short walk away from sites.
Once you set up shop, enjoy the camaraderie with your fellow campers, a soothing soak in the hot springs, and the spectacular views of the stars at night.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
Adult – $30 Per Night
Children (10 and under) – $15 Per Night
- Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.