Mystic Hot Springs provides a world-class experience for lovers of incredible live music and performances. There are three stages on the property, and each is an intimate and unique scene, unlike anything else you’ve seen. We’re the home of the annual Mystic Hot Springs Music Festival.
The acoustic stage up on the hill is a beautiful setting for live acoustic music. You can sit in a warm bathtub, watching the sunset, while listening to a band without amplification. Mystic has been host to hundreds of different sets up on the hill, including The Motet, ALO, New Monsoon, Good Gravy, Elephant Revival, Cracker, and Random Rab.
The indoor stage located in the main office building is a modestly sized room that holds 100 people. With a knock-your-socks-off sound system, this is a place where live music is at it’s finest. Our concerts are not your typical bar show. We do not allow alcohol or smoking in our venue. This provides a very enjoyable vibe that is conducive to a one-of-a-kind, intimate evening of music.
Mystic has hosted over 1100 shows on this stage with bands like Mother Hips, Donna the Buffalo, Rusted Root, Head for the Hills, Sound Tribe Sector 9, Acoustic Syndicate, Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers, and Tim Reynolds.
Our festival stage is a beauty! Reclaimed from a Park City, Utah mansion that was being demolished, it is now the main stage at our Mystic Hot Springs Music Festival in July and our Summer Concert Series. When the weather is good, this stage is an amazing place to see a band from the comfort of your own bathtub on the hill. Nahko and Medicine for the People, The Jeff Austin Band, Railroad Earth, Wisebird, and March Fourth Marching Band have been some of our favorites to grace this stage.
Check out our current concert schedule and come make a mystical musical memory of your own!
Check out our YouTube channel of the past shows at Mystic Hot Springs – more than 800 videos!
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.
- Any rescheduling needs to be made a week before your scheduled stay
- There will be no rebookings made within 48 hours of your scheduled stay
- If you plan to rebook prior to 48 hours from your scheduled stay, you will receive 50% credit towards rebooking.