Enjoy a stay in our Grow Cabin overlooking the grassy fields! This is the only “modern” cabin on the property, located near our grassy camping lawns.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This cabin DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to four people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
About My Cabin
This cozy, authentic pioneer cabin is our most popular cabin! After enjoying the beauty of Monroe, sleep in comfort with a queen bed on the main level and a double bed up in the loft. Also included is a wood stove with wood to keep you warm, electricity, an outdoor fire pit, charcoal grill, and furnishings. The cabin is located only a few hundred feet away from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers.
You have easy access to the hot springs and surrounding trails for hiking and sightseeing. Our pioneer cabins are a great way to experience how people lived in the 1800s. It’s a truly unique experience!
What To Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and shower products.
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People – $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and under – $15 per night
Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.