Have you ever stayed in a covered wagon for the night? Well, now’s your chance! This adorable wagon features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings.
- Check-in is any time between 3 – 11 p.m. and checkout is no later than 1 p.m.
- Price includes soaking access for each guest
- This cabin DOES NOT allow pets
- Sleeps up to three people
- Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am
Take a trip back in time and spend a few nights as the pioneers did in this cozy cabin. This authentic pioneer cabin was built in 1865, making it the oldest cabin on the Mystic Hot Springs property. It features a full bed and a full futon, electricity, electric heater, table, outdoor fire pit, and furnishings. The cabin is located a few hundred feet away from the common bathhouse, where you can find toilets, sinks, and hot showers. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings, have a soak in the hot springs, and enjoy a relaxing night in true pioneer style.
What to Bring
Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products.
First Person – $60 Per Night
Additional People – $30 Per Night
Kids 10 and under – $15 Per Night
- Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel 7 days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive full a refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled stay, you will receive half a refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled stay, you will NOT be refunded.
- Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time.